Saturday, March 31, 2007

In like a lion...

An old truism says that if March "comes in like a lion", it "goes out like a lamb": if March 1 is blustery, March 31 will be fine, and vice versa. Both March 1 and 31 were fine, if cold, in Nova Scotia, though March 2 and 29-30 provided wintry weather in various parts of the province. This year, the early daylight savings time change on March 11 meant we could bundle up for outdoor play (bikes, scooters, road hockey) after supper in the light. A great way to start spring.

I wanted to make a lamb to go with the lions on this theme, but I can't quite get the face and ears pattern in my mind. I usually look in books and at images on the Internet, but anyway, the lamb design eludes me for now. Maybe a reader can send in a design at some point. I really welcome posts about your own designs for puppets!

No comments:

StatCounter


View My Stats